Imagine if in just 21 days you could transform your body, ignite your spirit and give your gorgeous self the vibrant, joyful, healthy life you deserve?
21 Days to Detoxify Your Life – Mind, Body & Soul
My Book is your guide to achieving this and more. In just 21 days, this book will not only revolutionize your relationship with food and eating forever, but also your relationship with yourself and the world.
Guiding you through small daily changes, this program makes achieving your weight-loss and wellness goals simple with big and lasting results. Filled with daily to-dos, meal plans, recipes, tips and tricks — you’ll be fully guided step-by-step and day-by-day throughout the entire program.
Together we will reset your palate and banish cravings; rebalance your body and reclaim your health, and regain your youthful vigour so you can live the energetic, strong and happy life you dream of.
So what does the program include?
- Complete 21-day cleansing meal plan and shopping list
- Over 70 delicious, easy-to-prepare cleansing recipes
- A fun and diverse fitness plan for FAST weight-loss
- A complete substitution guide for special dietary needs
(including the best natural sugar replacements!)
- My top tips for a “social” cleanse and cleansing on a budget
- A complete guide to the best detox herbs and herbal teas
- A complete guide to the “superfoods” that will help you rebalance your body and slim down for good
- A path to spiritual and personal well-being through positive affirmations, mediation, and a more positive relationship with yourself
Plus, enjoy recipes for tons of deliciously clean eats that give your body (and your taste buds) some real lovin’, including:
Sweet Cherry Almond Oatmeal
“Get Glowing” Skin Renewing Juice
Nut Butter Energy Balls
“Baby got Brains” Maple Glazed Walnut Crusted Salmon
Super Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
HAVE A PEEK INSIDE THE BOOK!
Invaluable Life Altering Plans
You are about to embark on a life-changing journey toward perfect health, a more empowered way of living, and ultimately a more empowered you.
Are you pumped? Wave-your-arms- above-your-head-while-doing-an-embarrassing-dance excited? you should be! If you truly commit to this program and the goals you want to accomplish over the next 21 days, you will emerge with a renewed sense of positivity, joy, and well-being. Just do the very best you can and know that I have total faith in you!
- A Morning Cleansing Drink – Most studies show that drinking juice in the morning (on an empty stomach and alone) is the best time of day to reap all its benefits because the nutrients will be absorbed more easily when it doesn’t have other food to interfere with your body’s cleansing…READ MORE
- Daily Prep – Staying organized and prepared is crucial to staying on track, so each day I advise you to prepare your meals for the day as much in advance as possible. This includes having all tools and equipment (Tupperware, water bottle, and so on) ready to go. Refer to page 3 for a refresher on how to prep and stay organized. This also involves choosing which recipes you are going to enjoy that day. refer to your meal plan on pages 160–161 for all your tasty options…READ MORE
- Daily Affirmation – The purpose of this program is not to simply detox your body, but also restore a sense of mental well-being and positive self-image. your daily affirmation is a message you repeat to yourself starting first thing in the morning and carry through the day to help you stay motivated and improve your overall attitude and outlook on life. refer to page 110 for a deeper look at positive affirmations…READ MORE
- Tip or Trick – Life gets busy, money gets tight, schedules get off course—such is life! But each day I will let you in on my little secrets for staying on track no matter what life throws your way…READ MORE
- Lifestyle Upgrade – These tasks may include incorporating a new food into your diet, drinking more water, performing a fitness challenge, or trying a new mental exercise such as meditation—any task that will improve your life either physically, mentally, or spiritually. each task is designed to help you achieve that overall perfect health you are looking to create over the next 21 days…READ MORE
- Detox 101 – It is important that you leave this journey with the necessary knowledge to carry the changes you have made in this program into the rest your life moving forward. By understanding the reasons behind the various elements of each detox day, you will be taking full responsibility for your own health, which is a not only vital for your 21-day journey, but for the rest of your life…READ MORE
Get Top Training Tips from Former NFL Player & Celebrity Trainer, Marc Megna
Marc has whipped some of the greatest professional athletes and hottest celebrities into shape. And now it’s your turn with his exclusive beginner programs designed for you!
And as a special bonus, he’s also offering you his top training tips to help you achieve a star- caliber body in no time!
- Set goals. Always start any new fitness regi- men by asking yourself what it is you want to achieve. Where do you want this training to take you? Having a clear goal is paramount to success. After all, you can’t reach a destination if you don’t know where you’re going.
- Keep a training journal. In order to reap maxi- mum results from a program, you must chart your progress. Understanding where you are in your journey is the best way to keep moving for- ward and build on your hard work.
- Get the best talent. You have made the decision to invest in yourself, so invest in a trainer who is experienced and has a quality certification. If you can’t afford a trainer they will often be open to writing you a program at a more affordable cost.
- Practice great form. To get the most out of your workout and to avoid injury, always make sure you are performing your exercise correctly and with control and detail. Safety first!
- Lift those weights! Weight training has so many positive benefits and is a necessary com- ponent for any effective program. For start- ers, it increases the “good” cholesterol (HDL) while decreasing the “bad” cholesterol (LDL). It also reduces the risk of diseases such as dia- betes, heart disease, cancer, and osteoporosis. It lowers blood pressure, reduces the effects and symptoms of premenstrual syndrome, and even staves off the common cold!
- Push yourself! You want the best results, so make sure you are challenging yourself in training. If it’s too easy you are not going to fully benefit from it, and then what has all that time you invested been worth? In terms of how challenging a workout should be, on a scale of 1 to 10, I like to always work at a 7 or an 8.
And so much more!