In 4-weeks, you’ll learn all about obtaining essential nutrients from food and supplements and dietary guidelines to support athletic health and optimal performance.
We’ve all heard that, “You are what you eat.” But this old axiom tells only a small part of the story. While proper nutrition is essential to an effective result driven fitness training program, it’s also critical to consider nutritional symptomology, vitamin deficiency, digestive concerns and genetics.
This 4 week experience will teach you necessary concepts like: meal frequency, carbohydrate loading, macronutrient ratios, eating for your body type, and specificity to athletic objectives. This course will be especially interesting for professional and amateur athletes, fitness trainers, wellness enthusiasts, nutritionists, holistic practitioners, and anyone who is dedicated to physical health and wellness.
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- Introduction to Sports Nutrition
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Macro & Micro Nutrients
- Carbohydrate Loading
- Fluid Balance; Water and Electrolytes
- Antioxidants, Vitamins & Minerals
- Menu planning for athletes including; marathon runners, fitness competitors, beginners and more…
- Menu planning based on ones: digestive system, vitamin deficiencies, nutritional symptomology, genetics and more…
- What to eat the day before and the day of competition
- Weight control in sport
- Replacing nutrients after competition
- Disordered Eating and Exercise Patterns in Athletes
Here’s What You’ll Get:
- Four, 2 hour long webinar sessions (playback included) or in-class sessions
- Course notebook (includes lesson notes, feature articles & study guide)
- Sample and detailed menu and fitness plans
- Private online support group
Online Cost: $199
Join the waitlist!
Class Cost: $349
(includes body fat caliper, cooking demo and Q&A segment)
Join the waitlist and for a list of classes near you!